Share with your friends

Depending on your citizenship or country of long-term residence, you may need to secure a visa before traveling to Italy. All visas must be obtained at the Italian Embassy or Consulate in your country of long-term residence. To find out whether, depending on your citizenship and country of long-term residence you need a visa to enter Italy and get complete information, please read:  visit, the official website of the Italian Foreign Ministry.

To request the invitation letters for Visa download the form and send it to  together with a copy of your passport. The Organizing Secretariat will return a duly signed and stamped copy of your letter of invitation to you by e-mail.

The signed and stamped letter of invitation that you will receive establishes the purpose of your trip to Italy and must be presented to the Italian Embassy or Consulate where you apply for your visa.

Please note that the Congress secretariat cannot intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on behalf of participants, so, please, begin your visa application process and contact the Italian Consulate as soon as you decide to attend the WAIHM Congress.